LightROM is a custom ROM for the Galaxy A50 that speaks for itself. Often a custom ROM such as this may be overlooked though. The drawback with LightROM is that it is ony based on Android 9 Pie which is now a long way away from the Android 11 or 12 many of the others are running on. The Evolution X Snow custom ROM appears to be based on the same Evolution X ROM listed above.
TWRP is a popular custom recovery that provides a user-friendly interface and makes it easy to install custom software on your device. However, if you’re already familiar with rooting and don’t want to install a custom recovery, we’ll show you a method that doesn’t require TWRP. As for how to install it, the installation is usually given on the particular ROM’s website. Once you have unlocked the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A50, you may want to install a custom OS.
Hopefully, it will help you out to decide the best option for your device. Lineage OS 16 goes without saying to be one of the favourites custom ROMs for Android devices.
After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile. First of all Full unroot your device and remove roots apps and restart the phone. Follow this guide line step by step with new files. Boopathy Sundaramoorthy is a tech and Android enthusiast working for StockROMFiles.com from 2018.
- On the other hand, Official versions will receive regular patch updates, and it is stable.
- Before proceeding, you can check Best Custom ROMs for other devices also.
- Android is an open-source OS by Google, so the developers take the stock rom source code, and they do lots of customizations to make the ROM best.
- However, if you’re already familiar with rooting and don’t want to install a custom recovery, we’ll show you a method that doesn’t require TWRP.
- Actually, There is some additional some protection on your android phone.
Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting European Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F (a5ltexx). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root A5 3G SM-A500H (a53gxx) without TWRP Recovery software. You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.3.7 for rooting A5 3G SM-A500H (a53gxx).